A really fucking easy recipe.
-Tortillas (I prefer corn tortillas but flour ones are fine)
-Boneless Chicken Breasts
-Shredded Mexican style cheese (or whatever)
1. Cut the boneless chicken into 1-2 inch pieces and squeeze the lime juice from the lime over it and then grind black pepper over it.
2. While you are waiting for the chicken to sit in the lime and pepper for about 10 minutes, stir together some salsa and sour cream to where it looks very light red or whatever would taste good to you (the amount you make in the end depends on how many tacos you would like to make). This will be the sauce for the taco.
3. Heat up your tortillas in the microwave in a towel or heat over the stove, it really does not matter.
4. I put grilled my chicken on a George Foreman but on the stove is fine too, of course.
5. When the chicken is cooked through, put the chicken on the tortillas,squirt some more lime juice, sprinkle cheese, lay the sauce down, and then sprinkle some cabbage.
tagged as: recipe, chicken, tacos, chicken tacos, fucking easy, simple, yum, yummy, shit,